7:30 am- 9:30 am EDT
Nasdaq Market Site
Join us on June 4th as we kick off our first FinTech Breakfast for Champs series with Next Generation Data and Analytics: Why FinTechs Need a Unified High-Performance Spark Platform
Don’t miss this chance to hear the original creators of Gemfire discuss their latest unified Spark platform deployed in virtually every bank on Wall Street, network with industry peers and pioneers, and get answers to your top questions while learning how to apply open source technology to accelerate your digital transformation initiatives.
Register today and get the opportunity to :
- Understand performance and complexity issues inherent in big data.
- Gain deeper insight into Apache Spark and TIBCO, including the latest updates with SnappyData (now part of TIBCO’s Connected Intelligence platform).
- Learn how to remove obstacles, latency and data volume constraints with a unified analytics architecture.
- Discover how real-time, in-memory cached data is used to create a non-stop, highly available data management infrastructure.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
- 7:30am–7:45am - Registration, Breakfast & Networking
- 7:45am–7:50am - Opening Remarks, Mark Palmer, TIBCO
- 7:50am–8:10am - Data Infrastructure and Real-time Analytics on Wall Street. What are the challenges?, Rob MacNeill, Director of FinTech Solutions, TIBCO
- 8:10am–8:30am - A Unified Analytics Architecture Approach for a Hadoop/Apache Spark/Legacy Data Source World, Jags Ramnarayan, CTO SNAPPY DATA, TIBCO
- 8:30am–9:15am - Panel*: Achieving High-Performance and Agility with Data Analytics & Data Science
- 9:15am–9:30am - Closing/Q&A
Mark Landy, previously, Corporate VP Enterprise Architecture, Johnson & Johnson
Ed Simmons, Financial Services Technology Executive, Enterprise Architect, London Stock Exchange
Tim Spann, Field Engineer, Data in Motion, Cloudera