Stay competitive and get more out of your Big Data & Analytics with TIBCO Data Virtualization. Combine IoT data, data warehouse(s), external data and data from operational systems virtually. Specifically, and with focus on business outcome to make decisions. In a safe, fast and efficient way with TIBCO Data Virtualization!
Keep it simple | Do it fast
With the expert session Data Virtualization, Data & Analytics managers, architects, analysts, data scientists are provided in a short time with practical knowledge and actual insights related to the technology and application of Data Virtualization. So they can make informed decisions in their field.
After the expert session Data Virtualization:
- You wiil have insight into the positioning and recent applications of Data Virtualization in the modern data landscape
- You will be able to translate the application directly into daily practice
- You are completely up-to-date
Business Architects, Analysts, BI Specialists, Information Managers, Data Scientists and everyone with:
- Interested in data, dealing with data and obtaining value from data with analytics
- Focus on strategic changes in Data & BI / Analytics architecture
- With challenges in their Data & BI / Analytics architecture
And of course that colleague without Data & Analytics knowledge but also has an interest in your data.
This event is organized together with connecteddatagroup
connecteddatagroup focuses on the practical, sustainable and scalable resolution of Data & Analytics issues in collaboration with partners and specializes in making data accessible, linking, processing and analyzing data. They guide organizations in setting up and implementing Data & Analytics applications. Ranging from workshops with MTs and management boards on the planning of Data, Information and Analytics strategy, from large-scale Business Intelligence and Data warehouse applications to the design and implementation of the Enterprise Data Delivery Platform based on Big Data, Data Virtualization and advanced Analytics technologies. Always pragmatic, inspiring, result-oriented and enthusiastic. That is what the connectdatagroup stands for. Contemporary and actual.