As processes become increasingly digital and data increases, platforms and ecosystems are changing the way data is processed and shared. Efficient processes must be value-driven and comply with stricter regulatory requirements. And as regulations increase, so do the demands placed on master data management in production and supply chains. At the same time, legislation protecting personal information requires your company to protect your customers and employees. At this event, experts will present trends in data management and the impact of global data protection and security on the pharmaceutical industry.
Join, Butos AG, Deloitte Switzerland, and TIBCO Software on the 29th August in Zurich for a Data Management, Quality, and Compliance event for customers and partners. We will show how the target operating model (TOM) is a success factor for data-driven companies—and how the integration of legacy systems, a modern data management solution (TIBCO EBX software), and smart components developed by BUTOS can guarantee consistent master data quality via Golden Record.
From vision to business case, the event will model a future-oriented architecture for data management for implementing a flexible, state-of-the-art solution with tools.
- Welcome – Andreas Emlinger, CEO, Butos
- Become a Data-driven Company – Guido Anderegg, Butos
- Experiences from Conception and Solution Design – Lukas Diener, Deloitte
- Status & Five Top Findings of the DSG/DSGVO Implementations in Switzerland – Maria Pisa, Deloitte
- Right to Be Forgotten Customer Success Story – Christian Wirthlin, AXA
- Data Virtualization & Data Catalogue – Michael Krause, TIBCO Software
- MS Office Goes MDM, A Showcase of consolidation – Guido Andereg, Butos
- Networking & Apéro Riche – Sponsored by Butos & TIBCO Software