4:00 pm - 8:30 pm CEST
With all-encompassing digitalization, the amount of data grows systemically—as well as contextually for individual transactions.
To protect the rights of individuals, legislators have taken steps to protect personal data, requiring organizations to comply with the Data Protection Act (DPA). Persons must agree to storage of their personal data, and they have the "right to be forgotten,” meaning that all their personal data must be irrevocably deleted from all systems. Further, how a company can contact the person depends on their consent.
With our partners BUTOS and Deloitte, TIBCO will present practical examples of how you can create a DSG-compliant data strategy, model a future-oriented architecture, and implement a flexible, state-of-the-art solution.
We will show you possible solutions to meet today's data governance and data protection requirements.
- Welcome - (Andreas Emlinger CEO, BUTOS AG)
- «Become a Data-driven Company» - (Butos: Guido Anderegg)
- Vision, Strategy, and Implementation
- Example of a Target Operating Model (TOM)
- «Experiences from conception and solution design» - (Deloitte: Lukas Diener)
- «Current Status and Top 5 Findings of the DSG / DSGVO Implementations in Switzerland» - (Deloitte: Maria Pisa)
- Assessment Report
- «Right to Be Forgotten» - Customer Success Story (Christian Wirthlin, AXA-Winterthur)
- Data Virtualization (Michael Krause, TIBCO Software)
- Concept and Approach
- «MS-Office goes MDM» - (Showcase Butos: Guido Anderegg)
- With the example of consolidated building information, we show the close integration and usage of reference data with MS-Excel.