World Vision Enhances Sponsorship Intelligence with TIBCO Software
Enhancement Amplifies Communication of Sponsorship Intelligence Worldwide, Betters Monitoring of Program Effectiveness
TIBCO Software Inc. (NASDAQ: TIBX) today announced World Vision, a worldwide leader in humanitarian development work, has selected TIBCO's technology to enhance the coordination of operations worldwide.
The amplified availability of sponsorship intelligence will enhance communication among World Vision's global offices, providing greater visibility into program effectiveness and an increased speed in which the organization can react or adapt to a change in the global ecosystem.
By providing thousands of staff members worldwide with timely access and insight into its sponsorship information, World Vision will be able to:
- Employ greater knowledge throughout the organization
- More effectively monitor the progress of sponsored children within their community's overall development and survey overall program effectiveness
- Improve the delivery and regular updates of sponsorship information to donors, enhancing the relationship between the organization and its community development supporters
- Advantageously catalog information, useful toward the evaluation and adjustment of its programs worldwide, as cultural, geo-political, economic and social forces affect change throughout the world
To achieve these benefits, World Vision is deploying solutions that will unlock the full value of its infrastructure:
- TIBCO® Managed File Transfer will enable the organization to connect with remote sites all over the world
- TIBCO Enterprise Message Service™ will build a common enterprise backbone, enabling the sharing of information and data in real-time
- TIBCO Spotfire® will add analytics to the platform, offering a visual and interactive experience to help World Vision quickly discover new and actionable opportunities
"Similar to our approach to sponsorship, World Vision is dedicated to community empowerment," said Adam Bricker, CIO, World Vision. "The more information we can share within the World Vision community, the better our donors understand and recognize the impact they have and the greater our chances of developing stronger programs and improving the development initiatives already in existence."
"The greater visibility that World Vision has into its programs, the better equipped the organization will be to navigate the challenging and complex international arena," said Ram Menon, executive vice president, TIBCO Software Inc. "We are excited that TIBCO is a part of their initiative to enhance the effectiveness of their humanitarian efforts."
To learn more about TIBCO solutions, please visit www.tibco.com for details.
TIBCO's technology digitized Wall Street in the '80s with its event-driven "Information Bus" software, which helped make real-time business a strategic differentiator in the '90s. Today, TIBCO's infrastructure software gives customers the ability to constantly innovate by connecting applications and data in a service-oriented architecture, streamlining activities through business process management, and giving people the information and intelligence tools they need to make faster and smarter decisions, what we call The Power of Now®. TIBCO serves more than 3,000 customers around the world with offices in more than 20 countries and an ecosystem of over 200 partners. Learn more at www.tibco.com.
TIBCO, TIBCO Software, The Power of Now, TIBCO Managed File Transfer, TIBCO Enterprise Message Service, and TIBCO Spotfire are trademarks or registered trademarks of TIBCO Software Inc. and its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. All other product and company names and marks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.