Microsoft Dynamics GP
With the TIBCO Cloud Integration connector for Microsoft Dynamics GP, you can easily build integrations with Dynamics GP, whether through the standard business objects or going directly to the tables and stored procedures. You can build simple integrations easily, or complex integrations rapidly. The connector provides the ability to:
- Expose Microsoft Dynamics GP customer, vendor, and address entities to create and update data.
- Expose order entity to create, read, update, and delete data and also void orders.
- Expose item and invoice entities to read data.
- Expose accounting entities to create and read data.
- Take advantage of application-specific logic built into the connector to perform common actions like assigning sequential IDs.
- Expose relationships between entities to support more powerful query operations.
- Support one-way and two-way integrations in the customer, order processing, and accounting areas of Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Optionally, connect directly to Microsoft Dynamics GP entities and stored procedures using the connector for Microsoft SQL Server.
Use the Microsoft Dynamics GP Connector to…
- Share financial data the business needs while maintaining control and access to Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Synchronize data automatically to sales, service, ecommerce, and support systems.
- Reduce and remove the need for reports, CSV file extracts, and ad hoc requests from other areas of the business.
- Augment customer information with key financial data to help the business make better decisions when selling to and servicing your customers.
- Automate common business operations between Microsoft Dynamics GP and other line-of-business applications.
- Quote to order and sales order processing.
- General ledger, accounts payable and accounts receivable batch creation.
- Optionally, connect directly to Microsoft Dynamics GP entities and stored procedures using Scribe’s SQL Connector.
Build a connection between Microsoft Dynamics GP and your online marketplace, Web store, or ecommerce platform, such as Magento, to:
- Automate the flow of orders to your finance and manufacturing, or operations teams.
- Display current shipment status to customers for orders in process.
- Synchronize product details and inventory from Microsoft Dynamics GP to your store front.
- Maintain a single customer database between your financial and ecommerce systems.