Companies around the world use Google Analytics to understand their web traffic, from the number of visitors to how long people spend on the site and where they exit. Google provides a reporting environment in which to analyze the data, but in some cases, you want to copy your data out of Google Analytics to somewhere else. This connector allows you to do just that.
TIBCO has partnered with CData, which offers drivers with connectivity to more than a hundred applications. This connector uses the CData driver for Google Analytics to get data about your websites and send it to a database or business application.
You can use the Google Analytics connector to:
- Copy Google Analytics data to a Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle or PostgreSQL database and analyze it with tools like Microsoft Power BI or Tableau
- Record goal completions from Google Analytics in a CRM system like Salesforce or Dynamics 365
- Backup Google Analytics data to a database or text files
- Authenticate via OAuth
- Query objects including AdWords, ecommerce, events, goal completions, traffic and more
- Supports native query for joining tables and filtering query results