TIBCO Statistica™ Enterprise is a leader in predictive analytics, helping thousands of global organizations, from pharmaceutical hi-tech manufacturing to financial services and insurance, make intelligent, business-critical decisions.
Statistica™ integrates data blending, data discovery, predictive analytics, forecasting, text mining, and an embedded business rules engine to deliver prescriptive recommendations to frontline workers and decision-makers. It guides decision-making throughout the organization by prescribing actions and integrating them directly into operational systems.
What You'll Do
The Software Developer C#/C++ will be responsible for defining requirements, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance of TIBCO Statistica product features. We are looking for enthusiastic developers with excellent analytic skills and experience working with distributed teams to join our team.
Who You Are
- Bachelors/Engineers in computer engineering, computer science, mathematics or related technical field
- 3+ years of .NET/C# and/or C++ development experience
- Good understanding of programming fundamentals such as OOP, Data Structures, Design Patterns, Algorithms
- Knowledge of software engineering practices for the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, and have a desire to develop high quality software
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) or Git or SVN
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Windows COM, Windows Azure, OAuth2/SAML, Docker is a plus
- Good command of English.
Why You'll Love Working Here
1. Focus on YOU - Health and Wellbeing :
- Flexible working options and genuine work/life balance.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 23 paid leaves per year (18 days annual paid leaves + 5 sick leaves);
- Premium PTI private health & 24/7 personal accident insurance insurance for you and your family members;
- Social & Medical insurances in line with Vietnamese Labor Law;
- Annual Health check-up;
2. Focus on FINANCES - Financial Future : We understand that financial security is key. You will have income protection (Competitive salary range with 13th-month pay and annual bonus based on work performance & achievements); and death and disability insurances to provide you with financial peace-of-mind.
3. Focus on PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance :
- Take advantage of TIBCO’s Career Mapping to enhance and develop your skills to take your career in the right direction.
- Continuous on-the-job training, peer-to-peer learning and unlimited access to online training platforms: Udemy, Tibco Academy, etc
- Opportunities to work on world-class, innovative products and cutting-edge technologies;
- Possibility to build up and grow your career path within the company;
4. Focus on COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion : We strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, mental health awareness, and culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.