** Are you interested in working on leading edge technologies? Are you fascinated with Data Technologies, Application Servers, Federation, and/or Data Pipelines? Then this opportunity is for you!
The industry leading TIBCO Data Virtualization team is looking for bright engineering talent with experience in the area of Web UI development. You leverage your experience using React, Typescript, and Redux to create development and administrative user interfaces for the TDV Server. The core responsibilities will include developing new web-based functionality to support the needs of our customers that are data analysts, data engineers, IT engineers, and administrators.
TIBCO Data Virtualization (TDV) is an enterprise data virtualization solution that orchestrates access to multiple and varied data sources, delivering data sets and IT curated data services to any analytics solution. TDV is a Java based enterprise-grade database engine supporting all phases of data virtualization development, run-time, and management. It is the trusted solution of choice for the top enterprises in verticals like finance, energy, pharmaceutical, retail, telecom etc.
What You'll Do
In this crucial role as a UI / Frontend Engineer, you will:
- Drive enhancements to existing and new web UIs
- Diagnose customer issues and perform bug fixes
- Ensure all security-related aspects of driver operation function with zero defects
- Suggest and implement performance optimizations
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- On Job or Education-Based Experience With:
- Web UI programming
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience using REST
- Proficiency in English reading/writing is a must (verbal English skills are a plus)
- Experience with developing database and cloud-base software
- Experience reading & writing Java code
- Strong object-oriented design background
- Experience with all lifecycle aspects of enterprise software and security technologies
- Experience working with large, pre-existing code bases
How you’ll be rewarded:
- Focus on YOU - Health and Wellbeing : Employee Assistance Programme and an employer-funded Private Medical Insurance plan, flexible working options and genuine work/life balance.
- Focus on FINANCES - Financial Future : We understand that financial security is key. You will have income protection, and death and disability insurances to provide you with financial peace-of-mind.
- Focus on PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance : Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools. Take advantage of TIBCO’s Career Mapping to enhance and develop your skills to take your career in the right direction.
- Focus on COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion : We strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, mental health awareness, and culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs must be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.