Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in technical writing for software technology.
What You'll Do
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- Proficiency in an XML-based content authoring system. (i.e. XMetal)
- Should be a quick learner, self-driven, and highly motivated.
- Should be well organized, meticulous, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment with a strong emphasis on quality.
- Excellent project management skills; ability to manage multiple writing projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge or proficiency in Camtasia and Adobe Captivate is a plus.
Who You Are
- Write, illustrate, and edit existing technical content components; including online Help, PDFs, knowledgebase topics, technical videos and more.
- Work with Product Management, Development, Quality Assurance, and other cross-functional teams to ensure technical accuracy of all technical content components.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills in interaction with various teams, and the ability to ask the right kind of questions.
- Read and analyze functional specifications or other technical documents to interpret overall functionality and product intricacies.
- Develop proficiency in the assigned product area to gain good understanding of the technical details, and develop technical content components.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.