Experience - 3 to 6 yrs
What You'll Do
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Basic video creation skills
- A willingness to learn and the ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks without losing quality
- General familiarity with how software is developed.
- An understanding of XML structures and constraints.
- Ability to analyze functional and technical specification documents.
- Discretionary experience: It’s good if you have experience with any of these traits or skills:
- Editing a wiki, especially Confluence.
- Experience with bug tracking software, especially Jira.
- Experience working with Madcap Flare or DITA XML files.
- Experience using any commercial XML editor.
- Experience with version control software, especially Git or Subversion.
- Experience with showcasing process using UML tools such as Visio
Who You Are
- Write and update existing product manuals
- Work with development, QA, and other cross-functional teams to ensure technical accuracy in the documentation
- Read and analyze functional specifications or other technical documents to interpret overall functionality and product intricacies
- Work extensively on the assigned product and understand the technical details
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.