- Provide phone/email/Zoom consultation to debug customer problems of low to medium complexity.
- Develop good communication skills (phone/email) to provide support to the TIBCO customer base.
- Understand the product issues reported by the customer and reproduce it locally in the support lab.
- Provides prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Work with the senior members in the group to provide workarounds for the customer reported issues.
- Escalate issues to senior members in the group when unable to overcome obstacles. Learn from escalated issues and avoid repeated escalations of the same problem type.
- Create Change Requests (CRs) for the defects/enhancements reported by the customer.
- Work on the assigned TIBCO product (mostly one) and learn all the areas of that product.
- Learn the technologies required for supporting the TIBCO product.
- Learn other TIBCO products that are required for better understanding of the TIBCO product that you are working on.
- Creates KnowledgeBase articles (FAQ/Solutions) for the Service Requests that have repeat value.
- May need to work in the following shifts on a rotation basis:
- APAC / Early morning shift (~4:30 am - 1:30 pm IST)
- EMEA shift (~12:30 pm - 9:30 pm IST)
- US East shift (~3 pm - 12 am IST)
- US West or night shift (~9:00 pm - 6 am IST)
What You'll Do
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent (BE/ME/MCA) with 0-3 years of relevant IT experience.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills Good knowledge of programming languages (JAVA/ C/ C++/.Net) and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of Unix and Windows operating systems and ability to simulate / debug problems on these.
- Working knowledge of several of these technologies:J2EE, JMS, XML/XPATH, Web services, web development, app/web servers, networking, TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of databases (Oracle /SQL server / DB2) and proficient in writing / analysing SQL queries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys working with people Strong customer orientated attitude
- High level of personal motivation
- Proven capability to own, drive and take responsibility
- Ability to work in an international multi site environment
Who You Are
- Product/Application support experience, JAVA / Database certification
- TIBCO product knowledge/experience
- Knowledge of different Authentication/Authorization mechanisms e.g. Basic, OAuth, Kerberos etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies and different services e.g. AWS, Docker, RedShift..etc TLS/SSL concepts and its working mechanism.
- Process Management, Memory Management, Performance management , application Scaling etc.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.