.Experience - 3 to 8 yrs
What You'll Do
- TIBCO BW or TIBCO EMS/ Admin knowledge/experience
- Understand the product issues reported by the customer and reproduce them locally in the support lab.
- Attempt to own and manage urgent issues from a technical standpoint with minimal assistance.
- Create Change Requests (CRs) for the defects/enhancements reported by the customer.
- Work on the assigned TIBCO products (maybe more than one) and build proficiency in all areas of those products.
- Create Knowledge Base articles (FAQ/Solutions) for the issues that have repeat value.
- May need to work in the following shifts on a rotation basis:
- APAC / Early morning shift (~4:30 am - 1:30 pm IST)
- EMEA shift (~12:30 pm - 9:30 pm IST)
- US East shift (~3 pm - 12 am IST)
- US West or night shift (~9:00 pm - 6 am IST)
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent (BE/ME/MCA) with 5-8 years of relevant IT experience.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills Good knowledge of programming languages (JAVA/ C/ C++/.Net) and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of Unix and Windows operating systems and ability to simulate/debug problems on these.
- Working knowledge of several of these technologies: J2EE, JMS, XML/XPATH, Web services, web development, app/web servers, networking, TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of databases (Oracle /SQL Server / DB2) and proficient in writing / analyzing SQL queries.
- Product/Application support experience, JAVA / Database certification
- Knowledge of different Authentication/Authorization mechanisms e.g. Basic, OAuth, Kerberos, etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies and different services e.g. AWS, Docker, RedShift..etc TLS/SSL concepts and their working mechanism.
- Process Management, Memory Management, Performance management, application Scaling, etc.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.