Subscription Account Manager
The EMEA Subscription Account Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining ongoing communications with current national customers in order to monitor and assess customer satisfaction and to review, manage and provision customer subscriptions renewals and upsells.
What You'll Do
- Assess customer subscriptions
- Identify up selling opportunities
- Provide necessary services and support to achieve maximum up sell opportunities
- Establish comprehensive customer contact information and maintain for accuracy
- Manage workflow to include international time zones
- Contact customers on a regular basis to: Manage and provision subscription renewals, Assess customer satisfaction, Discuss business solutions/products
- Forecast and deliver on sales commitments
Who You Are
- Fluency English is mandatory and a second language is desirable (preferably French or Dutch)
- B.S. degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and skill in use of CRM (Salesforce…)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3/5+ years’ experience in software and solution sales
- Strong organizational skills; detail-oriented; strong record keeping skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter, independent work skills
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.