Sr. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist
The search engine optimization (SEO) Senior Specialist is responsible for helping TIBCO improve its visibility in organic search results. The senior specialist will contribute recommendations for improvement with the guidance of the Sr. SEO manager. They must have a strong grasp of core search techniques such as identifying opportunities, content strategy, blogging, and data analysis.
The senior specialist must understand TIBCO’s SEO strategy’s short and long-term goals and incorporate them into the appropriate SEO tactics and be able to execute against them. This role involves a great deal of collaboration with content, design, paid, and social media, and any and all others who contribute to our search engine optimization and demand generation goals.
The Sr. SEO Specialist will join TIBCO’s fast growing SEO Program Team. Located within the Demand Generation team, this role will report to the Sr. SEO Manager.
What You'll Do
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Strong Knowledge of HTML/HTML5
- CMS Experience (Ideally Drupal & WordPress) publishing content/making updates
- Understanding of on-page SEO best practices
- Effective at keyword research and building a content strategy
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Trends, and Google Ads
- Proficient in data analytics/BI tools (Spotfire preferred)
- Workplace tools (Google Docs, Slides, Sheets)
- Passion for SEO and learning new things
- Self-starter who can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable leading online meetings with many participants
Who You Are
- 3 years experience in SEO
- Experience with project management and related tools
- Experience working in a enterprise B2B marketing organization
- Experience working with SaaS products
- Previous management of content vendors
- Experience in SEO Tools such as Ahrefs
- Fluency in French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Mandarin, Korean, or Spanish
***This position is remote anywhere in the US (current and post-pandemic)
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.