Sr. Renewals Project Manager
This role offers a great opportunity to join the Customer Excellence organization. TIBCO has a large Subscription Renewal base which is the fastest growing part of its business. This role will integrate with our Renewals Teams by managing a project workstream designed to streamline the subscription renewal process. The primary focus initially will be on those renewals that are assigned to Field Account Executives. You will create the process with input from several key stakeholders within the Sales and CEx organizations.
We are searching for an exceptional professional with experience in process improvement/creation. The successful candidate will learn the current process, and build out a more comprehensive approach while working within TIBCO current systems, namely Salesforce.
What You'll Do
- Manage the renewals process across all teams, with an emphasis on those that get assigned to Account Executives.
- Develop relationships with the AEs and their Managers and assist them to complete the steps required for renewal of customer contracts.
- Continue to analyze and build out the process and recommend improvements or changes.
- Will interact with many areas of Customer Excellence and Sales organizations to accomplish this, including the Renewals leadership teams, Customer Success management, and Field Sales.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of SaaS industry experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Oracle Financials, and BI tools preferred
- Sales operations or sales administration experience preferred
- Proven experience successfully building out and managing programs
- 5+ years of experience in Program Management oriented role
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with peers and managers across the organization
- Ability to maintain a professional dialogue and demeanor in challenging situations
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Bachelors degree
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
Home Office, NC