The Senior Recruitment Business Partner /Talent Acquisition Advisor will join a high-calibre, commercially savvy HR Function and will be given significant responsibility to initiate, drive and execute on a range of effective recruiting/talent acquisition strategies as part of a team.
The talent acquisition team provides a highly visible and business critical service driving the talent attraction, recruitment and retention of high quality candidates at all levels across Europe.
We are looking for someone who has already gained an impressive track-record preferably within an in-house talent acquisition function in an international and intellectually rich environment, ideally within a Global/ US matrix managed business.
What will really differentiate, will be your intellectual agility, your ability to flex your style for different stakeholders, to think on your feet and have a can-do mentality. You will be resourceful, driven, and positive, with a logical approach to problem solving and an ability to work at pace.
What You'll Do
- Improve Hiring Manager experience by driving a robust “candidate attraction to offer” process, advising on best practice, developing solutions for our culture and providing talent trends and market insight to the hiring manager.
- Build a sourcing plan that leverages a wide scope of sourcing tools to pro-actively build high quality candidate pipelines
- Deliver against headcount plan meeting key metrics relating to quality, time and budget
- Manage and enhance the candidate experience at all stages of the process – strengthening TIBCO’s employer brand across numerous markets and professional communities
- Guide and coach hiring managers and candidates through the selection process upholding service levels at all times
- Effective use of the applicant tracking and reporting system, creating full transparency on progress and holding yourself and others accountable for delivery to bring the very best business benefits
- Undertake project work and/ or continuous improvement initiatives with a particular focus on diversity, equity and inclusion
Who You Are
- Proven experience of recruiting senior level commercial (sales, marketing, professional services) roles as a primary focus in a fast-paced, agile software environment across multiple locations within the software or tech industry
- Willingness to learn about the business and be comfortable pivoting as business needs change
- Employer branding with knowledge of improving the talent brand
- Well-honed interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with the hiring community
- Business fluency in English
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.