Sr QA Engineer
- As a team member, you will research, create, and implement tests for products and features within the TIBCO Low Code Apps & Process Management product group
- All team members are expected to automate and actively contribute to the CI/CD pipeline
- You’ll be working very closely with our engineering team and other QA team members to deliver high-quality, high-value software to customers quickly
What You'll Do
- Your primary responsibilities will be to implement tests, test strategies and automation to test next generation cloud products currently under development and the existing products
- This role will, from time to time, involve the technical leadership of one or more junior engineers.
- Contribute to the automation of test specifications using scripts, programming languages, api’s, and proprietary tools and frameworks.
- Interact with engineering and other teams to help in identifying and testing quality issues with the product.
- Good knowledge of SDLC.
- Strong experience in software testing methodologies, process and quality control.
- Solid experience in test automation.
- Knowledge/Experience/Certifications of Cloud technologies Kubernetes, Dockers ,AWS, Azure, Openshift
- Experience testing REST APIs, SOAP, Web services
- Experience and exposure working in Java based projects.
- Experience of test frameworks such as Selenium, Rest-assured, testNG,Postman,Cypress etc
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Proficient on Windows and Unix based operating systems.
- Working knowledge of at-least one database technology like Oracle, MS SQL or DB2.
- Experience in Security related testing using x509, SAML, OAuth ,SSO etc is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in an international multi-site environment developing products in conjunction with remote teams
Who You Are
- 5 to 7 years of QA experience
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech BE/BTech/ME/MTech Degree in Computer Science area or equivalent
- Cloud certifications, Project Management certifications (would be advantageous)
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.