Sr PSG Consultant
The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organization in the world and its mission is to ensure our customers’ success by providing them with best-in-class solutions to their business problems. During the course of our services engagements, we work closely with our customer team in order to help with architecture, design and implementing solutions based upon TIBCO technology. We support projects that are strategic and solve complex data problems and that leverage mission critical services and applications.
What You'll Do
- Provide thought leadership in implementing state of the art solutions using TIBCO
EBX, a market leading multi-domain, multi-vector Master Data Management
software that allows to manage and govern master data, reference data and
metadata for multiple personas in an organization.
- Ability to lead discovery workshops, architecture and design practices, end-to-
end implementation of TIBCO EBX software and analyze and implement
- Onshore/ offshore coordination, support testing and provide guidance on solution
- Work with team members and managers to monitor the overall quality and
timeliness of project delivery.
- Gather and provide project cost estimates, and prepare proposals and estimate
the cost of TIBCO solution deliverables
- Remote during pandemic and thereafter travel dependent on requirements for up
Who You Are
- Minimum Eight (8) + years of overall experience in designing and implementing
MDM solutions preferably with TIBCO EBX (at least 2 end-to-end EBX Project
- Ability to produce clear thought leadership in detailed project scoping and design
- Experience in installation, configuration, sizing, administration and maintenance
(patches/upgrades) of TIBCO EBX.
- Expert in understanding and implementing various TIBCO EBX Add-ons like
Insight, Matching, Digital Asset etc. Strong hands-on experience in
understanding, coding, debugging J2EE applications.
- Working experience in creating custom extensions and/or custom authentication
and authorization solutions using TIBCO EBX APIs
- Multiple years of Professional Services and Client facing experience in
implementing TIBCO EBX software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Information Technology, Computer Science,
Electrical Engineering or related field.
Nice To Have:
- TIBCO EBX Certification and knowledge of other TIBCO products
- Hand-on experience/conceptual knowledge in BI/DWH/ETL concepts and tools
- Experience with Cloud Computing technologies like AWS/Azure/GCP and/or Docker/Kubernetes
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
Home Office, DC