Sr PSG Consultant
The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organization in the world and its mission is to ensure our customers’ success. During the course of our services engagements, we work side-by-side with our customers and their designated partner in order to help establish customer self-sufficiency in implementing solutions based upon TIBCO technology. We support projects that are aggressive, strategic to our customers’ business, and that leverage mission critical services and applications.
What You'll Do
- Ensure customer satisfaction through a successful experience and implementation with TIBCO products.
- Assist the Architect to determine scope of work in order to define and communicate the project-level of architecture.
- Define end-to-end business process and support systems dialog.
- Apply appropriate reference architectures and identify existing services that can be used to incorporate them into the product’s design.
- Participate in the development process, individually and/or as part of a team.
- Identify opportunities for new services and train and mentor junior consultants to achieve project goals as well as their own personal and professional growth.
- Travel 80%
Who You Are
- Two (2) years of experience with TIBCO BusinessWorks (BW) 6 or above in a related position
- Ability to travel on a project basis to client locations
- Implementing small to medium-scale EAI/SOA applications to production
- Development methodologies including UML and Integration solutions
- Development and design using TIBCO Product BW6 or BWCE
- Messaging technologies like JMS
- Cloud Computing technologies like AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- Installation, configuration, and implementation of SOA, BPM, and Business Optimization product suites
- Understanding of network design, operation and performance tuning
- System performance analysis and capacity planning
- Master's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.