Sr. Manager, IT Infrastructure Operations
TIBCO Global IT is seeking an experienced datacenter infrastructure & operations leader who will be responsible for US based infrastructure operations, modernization, process optimization, and mentoring of technology professionals in support of TIBCO’s Private & Hybrid Cloud.
The Sr. Manager will lead the effort of standardizing our service catalog, driving technical and process consistency, and facilitating appropriate logging, documentation, and reporting in support of customer compliance requirements across both internal and external customer production services. Experience driving large projects and managing a talented team comprised of varying levels of engineers is critical. This role wears many hats and the right candidate will be able to move fluidly between a variety of tasks including business stakeholder governance, requirements gathering, solution and requirements definition, building and managing automation, managing project activities from end to end, developing test and control plans, and managing to outcomes and efficiency targets.
The Sr. Manager will report to the Director, Global IT Infrastructure
What You'll Do
- Technology & Operations Management of Datacenter Infrastructure at a Hands-On Level
- Manage a team of Engineers based in the US
- Interface with business stakeholders & IT Teams to align strategy and execution globally
- Participate in driving infrastructure architecture & strategy as a member of the IT leadership
- Manage projects using Agile practices (backlog grooming, sprint planning, and stand ups)
- Maintain datacenter monitoring, documentation, and configuration management
- Participate in Change Management for all datacenter & security changes affecting both internal and external customers
- Create and implement processes that are functional, repeatable and automated
- Ensure uptime and performance SLA's for services
- Work with the latest monitoring tools and triage network, storage, compute, security, integration, configuration, and code issues in a multiplatform environment
Who You Are
10+ years of experience as an IT Professional supporting internal teams
5+ years people and project management expertise and experience with performance management
3+ years of experience in managing a large private and/or public cloud
Deep experience in one or more of the following technologies/stacks:
Networking & Telecom
Compute & Storage
Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Experience working within a scaled agile scrum/process, and/or demonstrated project management for large cross-functional efforts
High energy with ability to work independently and be self-motivated
Proven results leading and overseeing technology infrastructure in a business experiencing high growth and rapid change
Demonstrable ability to analyze, design, and present technical concepts to senior business leaders
Ability to guide internal customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying new technologies that drive increased business value
A desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
Extremely strong communication & presentation skills including the ability to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for a variety of audiences
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.