Sr. M&A Analyst
What We’re Looking For
The Sr. M&A Analyst, Corporate Development will support the VP of Corporate Development and work cross-functionally across product, business development, finance, sales, marketing, and customer success teams to support Corporate Development activities across the organization.
Colorado Wage Notice: 125000.00
What You'll Do
- Actively support deal-making across all corporate finance and corporate development activities.
- Support the development of our M&A strategy, priorities and pipeline.
- Research the market landscape to identify acquisition and strategic investment opportunities.
- Analyze, evaluate, close, and integrate acquisitions in collaboration with key stakeholders and our PE investors.
- Prepare financial models, memos and presentations to synthesize key findings and recommendations.
Who You Are
- Experience at an investment bank, consulting firm or corporate development function helpful, but not required.
- Proficient at leveraging analytics, data, financial models and insights in developing acquisition investment thesis.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as candidate will interact heavily with Executive team and PE investors.
- BS/BA degree required.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
Home Office, CO