Sr Lead Solutions Eng
Are you an experienced PreSales Professional with strong technical knowledge and background of providing in-depth technical advice and support in the sale of software solutions? Then this could be a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Sr Lead Solution Engineer who will be partnering with our Sales team to manage all technical aspects of the sales cycle across a set of strong and well-recognized product offerings. The focus for you is to take care of our large enterprise customers in areas like Data Governance, Data Management and Data Integration.
As part of the Customer Excellence organisation, Solution Engineering at TIBCO is highly focusing on the value we can provide to our customers and prospects. We adopt the most demanding Value Based Selling processes and techniques to make sure Value is at the heart of what we deliver.
At TIBCO we're looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
What You'll Do
- Define and present focused product demonstrations that illustrate how TIBCO software addresses the critical business issues that a prospect faces
- Deliver strong "proof-of-concept" engagements that demonstrate business value and technical benefits as well as strong ROI
- Play a key role in uncovering new opportunities to provide additional solutions within existing major accounts
- Work with account managers to create sales plans and forecasts
- Work with business and technical analysts to assist them in exploring solutions, overcoming ease-of-use hurdles, improving data access and/or deriving more value from TIBCO software and solutions
- Ensure customers are successfully integrating our products after the sale is made
- Act as a mentor to junior team members providing professional advice to develop and extend their skill set
Who You Are
- BA/ BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- 5 or more years of professional software experience including development, design and architecture
- Possibly several years of pre-sales experience with strong history of successfully supporting sales cycles in large enterprise accounts and using Value Based Selling approaches
- Strong technical knowledge in software integration, API management, microservices, messaging (Kafka, EMS), API-Led and event driven architectures
- Good knowledge of AWS/ Azure/ Google Cloud
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD processes and tools
- Strong experience with Container based architectures and related platforms (Kubernetes, Openshift, and Cloud Based solutions on AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to create lasting relationships with your customers and peers.
- Adeptness at all aspects of field customer interactions, including presentations, value-proposition creation and proof-of-value engagements with both business and technical audiences.
- Must be proactive, intellectually curious, motivated and not afraid to challenge the status quo or offer innovative new ideas
- Fluency in French and English
- Knowledge of/ experience working with TIBCO technologies (TIBCO Cloud Integration) or competitors’ (Dell Boomi, Mulesfot, Informatica, Apigee) is highly appreciated
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.