Sr Lead PSG Practice Manager
The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organization in the world and its mission is to ensure our customers’ success. During the course of our services engagements, we work side-by-side with our customers and their designated partners in order to help establish customer self-sufficiency in implementing solutions based upon TIBCO technology. We support projects that are aggressive, strategic to our customers’ business, and that leverage mission critical services and applications.
We're looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
This position is responsible for leading a geographical region or assigned set of customers related to Professional Services business development. This role will identify, scope, propose, negotiate, and close opportunities, and oversee service delivery within their assigned client base. Solutions includes TIBCO technology and services encompassing project management, architecture/design, application development, implementation, and managed services. Specifically, the individual must leverage best practices of Program Management and repeatable standardized service offers to deliver consistent, high quality services for our customers. The person in this position will collaborate to drive alignment with product strategy and direction, as well as work in collaboration with cross Lines of Business (LOB) e.g. Sales and Partner to leverage a partner ecosystem for scalable and repeatable service delivery. This role requires building strong relationships and continually deepens skills in emerging technologies and methodologies while maximizing customer outcomes.
What You'll Do
- Identify, qualify, develop, and close education and consulting service engagements with a focus on account expansion and transformative customer outcomes.
- Understand client needs, develop new business opportunities and articulate business value of those opportunities, and achieve revenue and profit through quarterly and annual contract bookings goals.
- Work in partnership with the Sales organization to drive field sales and business development efforts by conducting presentations and proposals.
- Provides oversight on the engagement implementation to ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and within budget while maintaining customer satisfaction e.g. transactional and relational Net Promoter Score (NPS) metrics.
- Work in partnership with Global Partner organization to identify, evaluate, and build a world-class network of service delivery partnerships to scale and expand TIBCO’s service delivery capabilities in the marketplace.
- Negotiate contracts with customer and/or service delivery partners in support of engagement success.
- Prepare and deliver formal presentations to customer prospects at various levels (i.e. CEO/CTO, Senior Vice-President and Vice-President) in support of articulating service delivery value proposition and partnership model.
- Provide client consultations about company products, services, or educational offers and make relevant professional services presentations for clients and prospects at various levels (e.g., CEO, CTO, CIO, SVP, VP, Director).
- Work in compliance with company standards and business guidelines.
- Address customer concerns and queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Travel primarily within assigned region between 25-50% or as needed.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or closely related technical field). Master’s degree desirable.
- Spanish and English language skills required. Portuguese language is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of practical managerial experience in a technology services organization and experience working in a similar role for a systems integration firm or consulting organization selling projects and technology solutions
- Experience leading service delivery organizations in both on premise and SaaS solution deployment models.
- Experience with business intelligence reporting, data integration, data warehousing, data analytics, data visualization, and public cloud offerings desired.
- Experience should include: front line technical consulting, either as an individual contributor or project manager; consulting management
- Familiarity with application of TIBCO technology or TIBCO-like products
- Extensive, relevant experience of selling professional services to executive level prospects
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer
- Solutions minded, structured and rigorous yet able to take risks where necessary
- Possess a strong service orientation and finds challenge in problem solving complex situations
- Demonstrable track record of sales over achievement
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.