Sr HR Generalist
Sr HR Generalist - Paris, France
TIBCO: Fueling Innovation through Integration & Analytics solutions
Our purpose is to innovate to create value for our customers. We empower customers with solutions that interconnect everyone and everything and augment intelligence so they can use data to make faster, better decisions, and act quickly to seize opportunities and avoid threats.
To be successful we need the right people. People who have passion for making their customers successful, people who can work as one toward a common goal, have fun and together bring forward the best ideas, people who celebrate success and embrace failure as an opportunity to learn and grow. If you are one of these people, we would love to meet you.
Our HR team is part of a dynamic and hugely successful organisation with an ambitious and exciting global growth agenda. Culturally the business is fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and offers individuals a fantastic opportunity to contribute and be part of this on-going success story.
Reporting to a regional HR Business Partner, the HR Generalist will provide dedicated HR support to the wider HR team, and may be involved in a variety of activities such as HR Projects & Programs. The position's goal is to provide HR practices, programs and services in a way that enables smooth business operation, while maintaining high customer satisfaction and ensuring consistency, compliance, and efficiency. This role will also provide assistance on benefits and health & safety programs for a broader
What You'll Do
As a HR Generalist you are the central link between the HR Business Partner, our HR colleagues in specialist roles, and the business, picking up on topics, issues and projects and taking a structured approach to drive their completion forward. You will play a key role providing a broad range of value-added HR practices, programs and services across multiple business functions and jurisdictions.
- Provide operational and analytical support to HR Business Partners in their day to day work with necessary information, reports and presentations for business meetings or stakeholders.
- Consult and advise on matters like performance management, legal compliance and other HR topics in close co-operation with the HR Business Partner.
Employee and Customer Experience
- Partner with our HR operations team and other members of the HR team to coordinate the resolution of issues and delivery of programs throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Coordinate recurring HR programs locally, providing HR expertise and assistance to Business Partners.
- Manage client expectations by proactively communicating process and project status or issues, resolving concerns and providing guidance.
Policies and Procedures
- Ensure that personnel policies and procedures are followed and provide input on policy updates in line with changing regulations or practices.
- Maintain knowledge of local legal requirements and HR related government reporting regulations in an assigned region.
Benefits - Health & Safety
- Work closely with the specialist and the HR operation to support our Benefits offering
- Lead the implementation and administering of benefit programs (medical, dental, disability, life insurance, employee assistance, retirement, etc) with the support of our specialist.
- Develop and drive an effective communication strategy to ensure employee understanding of benefits plan offerings, policies, and key dates.
- Work with the local HR Business partner on some harmonization projects.
- Ensure our Heath & safety policies are aligned with local requirement
You will succeed in this role if you bring the following:
- Proven experience already gained in a HR Generalist role, preferably in an international, high growth technology company.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment whilst at the same time recognising the need to be sensitive of the impact of initiatives on other areas of the business.
- Demonstrated ability to build solid business partnerships across the organisation.
- A self-starter, proactive, resilient with a positive, “can do” and “roll-up-the-sleeves” mentality.
- High degree of integrity and ability to work with confidential information.
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management, decision-making, organizational, and problem-solving skills, combined with a strong customer orientation.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply and present findings in a way that is credible to the business
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google Suites and common HR systems, Workday preferred.
- Experience with HR project management and related tools.
- Fluency in Spanish and English and French.
At TIBCO, you will be working for a company who takes pride in promoting an entrepreneurial culture! Learning and development, innovation and creativity, team work, balance and wellbeing are all at the forefront of our core values when you are working with us.
After two decades we still pride ourselves on speed, agility and inspiration. Our people thrive doing work they are passionate about. We always encourage you to have your say, as we need your help to support us in continuously improving our community.
YOU - Health and Wellbeing
24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme that offers free, confidential help to you and your family, and an employer-funded Private Medical and Dental Insurance plan. You can also benefit from regular PT hosted fitness classes and a truly holistic approach to flexible working options.
FINANCES - Financial Future
We understand financial security for you and your family is key. That’s why you’ll have access to a bonus/incentive plan, as well as a death in service plan to provide you with that financial peace-of-mind.
PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance
Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools and keep up to date with your industry with professional subscriptions. You’ll also have the chance to participate in our ‘Elevate Live’ weekly enablement sessions, and for our Sales professionals - attend our Elevate Academy at our Global HQ in California.
COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion
Team up with our Culture Captains and help us continue to build #TIBCOSpirit. Daily we all strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, to mental health awareness, to culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
CUSTOMERS - Make a difference
Take a look at our many customer success stories: https://www.tibco.com/customers
If you are looking for a collaborative, empowering and entrepreneurial environment where you enjoy doing what you do whilst making a real difference to our customers, we would love to hear from you.
Who You Are
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.