- TIBCO’s Software Engineering team is globally distributed across locations in the US, Europe and India
- This team will develop and maintain one of our flagship products: Application Studio.
- Application Studio is used by 80% of our customers to author and assemble reports and dashboards that are run on TIBCO’s WebFocus Platform
- You will be joining an existing team and focus on improvements and maintenance of the Application Studio application
- The team has an open and collaborative team culture with everyone working together to the overall success of the company
What You'll Do
- Work together with the Product, DevOps, UX and QA teams to improve and maintain the Application Studio application
- As an Sr. Engineer, you would take on an active role in understanding and improving the application by implementing the product roadmap while at same time handling needed refactoring and customer support issues
- Working in a dynamic, growing company you will be fully supported and have lots of opportunities for professional and career growth, alongside talented and committed colleagues
Who You Are
- You have good relationship building skills and motivated to develop good internal & external relationships gracefully
- Strong foundations in both software and systems engineering
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player and can coordinate assignments that need teamwork spanning multiple teams
- Operate with calm and composure, under pressure.
- Equally efficient under both, low and high pressure situations
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Passion to learn new technologies, solve problems, and deliver customer-centered solutions that make you proud
- Strong time management and organization skills. Self-directed. Pragmatic team player with focus on getting the job done
- Experienced with source control systems like SVN and Git/GitHub and CI/CD pipelines
- Proficient in CI tools like Jenkins, Ant, Maven
- Understand the value of developer workflows and unit testing.
- Skillful in debugging complex issues
- Must be familiar with basic security concepts or standards as appropriate for this position
- Expert in Desktop Windows application built with MFC
- Experience using multiple 3-rd party components
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.