Sr. Associate Product Manager
Job Description Summary:
We are looking for someone with a lot of curiosity and a strong interest in solving problems to join us and help manage our core products that are used by a majority of the world’s leading banking, airline, telco, logistics and retail companies. Must love talking to users of all levels to understand what will help them succeed!
As one of our Product Management team members, you will be in the center of a world class team, working on different capabilities of TIBCO Cloud Integration and serve as the bridge between various internal teams, driving market requirements and engineering, while owning the process of defining market driven use cases and requirement priorities that build into product roadmaps, and tracking the product lifecycle from initial creation to end-of-life.
The TIBCO Cloud Integration Product team at TIBCO is responsible for building best-in-class products and services that allows users to quickly and efficiently connect data, systems, and APIs together, and then deploy them on-premises, to private/public cloud, or devices.
What You'll Do
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage requirements specifications, prioritize features, build consensus, and deliver the required technical data to our engineers
- Identify and define the right use cases, product features, requirements, and create detailed user stories.
- Work closely with other product groups, customers, and engineering to understand upcoming product improvements and changes in the user experience.
- Ability to work with across product teams to resolve issues, reconcile multiple timelines, resolve conflicting requirements, and create cohesive product roadmaps.
- Facilitate communication and track program-level tasks throughout the development process between a variety of internal teams including engineering, marketing, customer success, and customer support
- Interacting with customers and prospects to understand use cases, needs, pain-points, and translate that into product plans.
- Create product demonstrations, conduct product workshops, and present product strategy and updates to our customers and partners.
- Perform market research, including reviewing relevant open-source projects, ecosystem and tooling, industry-specific blogs, analyst research, and understanding competitive offerings.
- Ability to quickly grasp new areas of business and new technologies
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline.
- 6 or more years in Software Development or as a Technical / Solution Consultant in a customer facing responsibility with a strong technical background.
- Hands-on experience with web services, APIs, integration, or application development is a must.
- Experience in SaaS software.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and to work independently and be extremely organized.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Bonus: Skills and/or experience with iPaaS and API Management Platforms.
- Bonus: Skills and/or experience with Product or Project Management.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.