Specialist General Ledger
- Specialist -General Ledger
What You'll Do
- Responsible for preparation of the month-end, quarter and year-end financial statements.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly variance analysis for Balance Sheet and Income Statement.
- Preparation of periodical expenses analysis and analysis of Balance Sheet accounts.
- Compile and review the monthly US GAAP MIS package.
- Manage the monthly close process and provide daily status updates to the US Corporate Office and EMEA stakeholders.
- Process the journal entries and account reconciliations (India and International Shared Services).
- Manage the statutory audit requirements for EMEA.
- Coordinate with the Tax and Legal teams as required and provide information required for purposes of direct and indirect tax compliances.
- Answer queries and information request of the Group auditors in USA.
- Assist in documenting, creating, developing and maintaining policies and procedures.
- Participate in special projects and perform ad-hoc tasks and analysis
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce/ accounting requires
- 2-8 years’ experience in working for a US multinational finance support center.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Oracle and Blackline reconciliation experience strongly preferred
- Competence with applications including MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Attention to detail and diligence
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in person, over the telephone and via email
- Willingness to interact in team meetings, providing opinions and ideas
- Ability to take ownership for an assigned area
- Ability to work under pressure and meet stringent deadlines
- Strong understanding of accounting basics
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and complete tasks in a timely manner
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.