Global Innovation Center(GIC) team at TIBCO is a technical pre-sales team that works closely with Sales and Solutions engineering teams within TIBCO across the globe as well as Global System Integrators and impacts sales cycles with strong technical skills and deep understanding of business. By understanding customer needs, pain points and designing solutions, GIC team plays a crucial role to drive positive business outcomes for prospective customers by executing TIBCO vision and value.
As a Solutions Engineer – Connect,
● You will spend 70 % of your time engaging with worldwide sales & pre-sales teams in building competencies, identifying joint opportunities, analyzing customer requirements and designing solutions using TIBCO technology. You will be responsible for building product demonstrations, proof of concepts and responding to RFPs/RFIs.
● You will spend 30 % of your time in leveraging field experience to map business drivers with TIBCO technology and evangelize/propose/build innovative solutions along with the worldwide sales & pre-sales teams as well as provide feedback to Sales and Product management
What You'll Do
● Have understanding of TIBCO product stack & complimenting open source technologies and demonstrate their add on values with TIBCO products
● Explore & evaluate a wide array of latest open source technologies & incorporate them in product capability demos & solutions
● Understand the customer requirements and pain points both from a technical and business perspective and propose a solution using TIBCO product suite.
● Engage with worldwide Sales and Solution engineering teams within TIBCO to design a solution and articulate a value proposition specific to customer needs and business context
● Constantly keep up with latest technology trends & develop skill set around them
● Work on product technical demonstrations and/or proof-of-concept(POCs) and present them to customers.
● Participate in developing solution architecture, proposal development, Identifying BOM and Sizing for various opportunities
● Work independently on opportunities and respond to customers’ technical compliance documents such as RFPs, RFIs etc
● Coordinate with internal stakeholders from product management, engineering, marketing and delivery functions while designing solutions for the customers
● Be innovative – Provide feedback from field to Sales management, Product management and Product marketing and propose unorthodox ways to better position TIBCO solutions
● Good interpersonal skills, building & managing relationships in an organization, established skills in managing technology advocacy/pre-sales engagements
Who You Are
· Understanding of latest technology trends such as Cloud, Microservices, IoT, NoSQL is preferred.
· Ability to quickly learn newer technologies & deliver solutions leveraging them
· Hands-on experience on one of the following technologies is preferred:
· Enterprise Integration products viz. TIBCO Businessworks, MuleSoft,Dell Boomi ..
Container technologies viz. Docker, Kubernetes, Pivotal Cloud Foundry….
· DevOps tools viz. Jenkins, Git, CHEF, Puppet, Gradle, Maven
Cloud services viz. AWS, Azure, Openshift, Google Cloud
· Experience on any Database ( RDBMS or BigData )
· Experience in any Business Process Management tool viz. TIBCO AMX-BPM,PEGA,IBM Lombardi
· Experience on messaging platforms viz. EMS, KAFKA, RabbitMQ
· Ability to develop product demonstrations and present to business and technical users,
· including proven software programming skills
Strong Business Analysis and consulting skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills
? 0 to 4 years of experience as a technologist
? Strong academic and professional track record
? Good communication and presentation skills
? Excellent problem solving skills and passion to build innovative solutions
? Passion for technology and willingness to learn new technology
? Prior experience in technology sales, pre-sales engagements is desirable
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.