Senior User Experience Researcher
TIBCO Software is a leading enterprise software company with headquarters in Silicon Valley Northern California, specializing in integration, analytics, operational intelligence, and smart applications.
We are currently seeking a talented Senior Researcher who can listen to the user, gather data, and translate into valuable information the UX and product teams can utilize. You will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting research, working with cross-functional teams, and performing usability studies. These responsibilities also include inspiring change, delivering oral and written presentations, evaluating qualitative and quantitative data, and helping the UX team better understand what would make a user’s experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless. As a senior researcher, you will be responsible for creating research strategies for individual products, as well as research that span across all products in our suite.
This is an exciting time to join TIBCO’s UX Group, as we continue to build a more cohesive enterprise product suite, with an emphasis on creating synergies between our various products. We are building a customer-centric ecosystem across all of TIBCO’s products that will significantly accelerate the growth of a billion-dollar business. We will tackle complexity and create simplicity.
What You'll Do
- Own the end-to-end research process, including research strategy, participant recruitment, planning & conducting studies, establishing best-practices, and working closely with UX designers & product owners.
- Conduct research tasks to observe users, gather data, analyze and synthesize that data, and deliver findings to the project team.
- Formulate strategy proposals based on insights & findings to guide product requirements and features across all of TIBCO’s products
- Drive engaging, easy-to-use design solutions that address complex business and user needs
- Work with UX designers to identify personas, user flows, validate UI.
- Work closely with Engineering and QA teams through development and implementation cycles
- Partner closely with an interdisciplinary team that includes interaction designers, visual designers, copywriters, product managers, and engineers
Who You Are
- Self-initiated time management across multiple projects
At least 5+ years of professional experience in user research
- Understanding of statistical concepts, knowledge of consumer insights, quantitative and qualitative data, survey across, mobile, desktop or cloud-base applications;
- Portfolio demonstrating solid experience in human-centered research and usability studies, human behavior (HCI, Psychology, Information Sciences, Social Sciences)
- Bachelors or Masters in HCI, Human Factors, Cognitive Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Enjoys collaboration within cross-functional teams
- An easy going personality with a can-do attitude
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
Home Office, TX