Senior Technical Writer
Education: Degree in Science or equivalent technical experience
Experience- 7 to 10 yrs
TIBCO Software (www.tibco.com) is looking for technical writers for the Pune office. Candidates must have a technical background and hands-on experience of maintaining highly technical documentation for various products.
Job Summary: Responsible for documenting product functions and features by working closely with the development and quality assurance (QA) teams.
What You'll Do
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Proficiency in authoring tools like Madcap Flare, DITA (XMetaL), and Adobe FrameMaker
- Good knowledge of video creation tools and basic understanding of the entire process of video production
- Coding experience would be an added advantage
- Quick learner, self-driven, independent, and highly motivated
- Multitasker who can work in a deadline-driven environment, with focus on quality
- Should be able to simplify technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text
Who You Are
- Respond to queries and ask the right questions
- Read and analyze functional specifications or other technical documents to interpret overall functionality and product intricacies
- Work extensively on the assigned product and understand the technical details
- Write and update existing or new product documentation
- Work with development, QA, and other cross-functional teams to ensure technical accuracy in the documentation
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.