Senior Solutions Engineer (Analytics)
TIBCO solves the world's most complex data problems. We do this through cloud-native, open and AI embedded solutions that
● Seamlessly Connect any applications, device or data source in the cloud or elsewhere
● Intelligently Unify your data for better access, trust and control
● Confidently Predict with real-time data-driven intelligence
Over the past 20 years, thousands of businesses across the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to integrate their applications and ecosystems, analyze their data, and create real-time solutions. Learn how TIBCO drives digital innovation at www.tibco.com.
What You'll Do
A TIBCO Senior Solution Engineer (SE) provides presales thought-leadership and hands-on engagement that demonstrates how TIBCO’s technology can help our customer’s digital transformation initiatives.
This role has a stronger focus on the Unify / Predict product portfolio which includes TIBCO Data Virtualization, TIBCO Spotfire, TIBCO Data Science and TIBCO Streaming Analytics
As Senior SE, you are an integral part of the sales process and are responsible for ensuring that the technical requirements of our customers are met. To achieve this, you will partner with Sales Executives to qualify opportunities, assess how our products meet customer needs, deliver technical demonstrations and presentations, and ensure all technical concerns and questions are addressed.
To succeed well in this role, we are looking for someone who has the aptitude and social skills to advance business opportunities, partner closely with the sales team, and manage customer relationships. Given that you will be working closely with Korean and international customers, fluency in verbal and written English and Korean are prerequisites for this role
In this role, you are also expected to:
o Articulate the value from TIBCO solutions
o Perform thorough analysis of customer requirements
o Demonstrate products value by showing how they solve business challenges
o Position product within the TIBCO Connected Intelligence Platform
o Contribute in technical POCs and RFI/RFPs
o Speak at Industry Events, Meetups, and Workshops
Who You Are
- Minimum of 4 years in a presales environment - includes hands-on demos, building of proof-of-concepts, responding to RFIs / RFPs , conducting deep-dive design & architecture workshops, etc.
- Technical aptitude in one or more of the following areas:
- Connect(Optional): Application integration, microservices architecture, DevOps, messaging, API management, open source stack, cloud eco-system
- Unify (Good-to-Have): Master Data Management, Reference Data Management, Metadata Management, Data Virtualization
- Predict(Mandatory): Data Analysis & Visualisation, Deployment of Advanced Analytics methods, Streaming Data. Ideally, experience in Machine Learning & Predictive modelling (in R, Spark MLLib, Python)
- Additional experience in the following technology streams would certainly give your application an edge, but otherwise not a deal breaker:
- Thought Leadership: Demonstrated expertise in data management, data integration, data quality, and/or data governance domains
- Eco-system Knowledge: data modelling, enterprise architecture, competing / complementary products (for instance Informatica, Denodo, Cloud Platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Development Experience in Java
- Education: BA/BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
How You’ll be Rewarded
- Focus on YOU - Health and Wellbeing: Employee Assistance Programme and an employer-funded Private Medical Insurance plan. You can also benefit from dental insurance, health assessments, and a truly holistic approach to flexible working options.
- Focus on FINANCES - Financial Future: We understand your financial future is key. That’s why you’ll have access to an exceptionally competitive pension scheme, a bonus incentive plan, automatic enrolment in an income protection plan, as well as death and disability insurances to provide you with that financial peace-of-mind.
- Focus on PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance: Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools. Take advantage of TIBCO’s Career Mapping to enhance and develop your skills to take your career in the direction you choose. Participate in our ‘Elevate Live’ weekly enablement sessions, and for our Sales professionals - attend our Elevate Academy.
- Focus on COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion: Team up with our Culture Captains and help us continue to build #TIBCOSpirit. Daily we all strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, to mental health awareness, to culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
- Focus on CUSTOMERS - Make a difference: Take a look at our many customer success stories: https://www.tibco.com/customers
- Applications and CVs must be in English.
- You must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
- TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.