Senior Solutions Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Solution Consultant based in the UK who will work with some of our largest prospects and customers in addressing enterprise data management (MDM, RDM, Metadata Management, Data Virtualization) requirements. Your work will span master data domains, industries, and architectural patterns. Working in a dynamic, growing company you will have abundant opportunity for professional and career growth, working alongside talented and committed colleagues.
What You'll Do
- Delivering product demos that are relevant to specific clients and industries
- Answering product-related and technical questions in RFI/RFPs
- Customizing and delivering in-depth presentations about product functionality, architecture, customization/implementation and application integration
- Delivering proof-of-concept implementations using customer data, data models, and functional use cases
- Providing technical account management to existing customers
Who You Are
You have ++ years’ experience in enterprise software pre-sales, working with IT and business teams in Global 500 organizations. While you work independently, possibly from a home or remote office, you are also capable of collaborating with your peers across our organization, including sales, professional services, pre-sales, support, engineering, and other pre-sales solutions consultants. A willingness to travel is required. Specific qualifications, skills, and experience should include:
- Enterprise software presales
- Experience in data management, data integration, data quality, and/or data governance domains
- Data modeling
- Enterprise architecture
- Proficient in Java
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.