Senior Solutions Engineer
The TIBCO Solution Engineer (SE) provides presales thought-leadership and hands-on engagement that demonstrates how TIBCO’s technology can help our customer’s digital transformation initiatives.
What You'll Do
As Solution Engineer you are an integral part of the sales process and are responsible for obtaining the technical win so we are selected as the vendor of choice. To do this, you will work closely with TIBCO’s sales executives as well as our channel partners to qualify opportunities, assess how our products meet customer needs, deliver technical demonstrations and presentations, and ensure any technical concerns and questions are addressed.
This role has a focus on supporting TIBCO’s channel partners such as large consulting firms and System Integrators. As a result you’ll become familiar with products from across TIBCO's Connect, Unify and Predict portfolios – although there is a strong likelihood that you’ll be more focussed on Predict products (TIBCO Spotfire, TIBCO Data Science and TIBCO Streaming) and the Unify products (such as TIBCO Data Virtualization, TIBCO EBX and TIBCO Data Quality).
Who You Are
TIBCO SEs are achievement-driven sales-orientated self-starters who are motivated to provide positive customer outcomes. You will be a natural problem solver who thrives in an ever-changing technical environment. To become a trusted voice to the customer, you must have the aptitude and social skills to develop positive customer relationships and advance business opportunities. Finally, you will need to have fluency in English and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Some experience in a presales environment - includes hands-on demos, building of proof-of-concepts, responding to RFIs / RFPs , conducting deep-dive design & architecture workshops, etc.
- Technical aptitude in one or more of the following areas:
- Connect: Application integration, microservices architecture, DevOps, messaging, API management, open source stack, cloud eco-system
- Unify: Master Data Management, Reference Data Management, Metadata Management, Data Virtualization
- Predict: Data Analysis & Visualisation, Deployment of Advanced Analytics methods, Streaming Data. Ideally, experience in Machine Learning & Predictive modelling
- Ability to learn and be able to:
- Articulate the value from TIBCO solutions
- Perform thorough analysis of customer requirements
- Demonstrate products value by showing how they solve business challenges
- Position product within the TIBCO Connected Intelligence Platform
- Contribute in technical POCs and RFI/RFPs
- Speak at Industry Events, Meetups, and Workshops
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent is preferable
How you will be rewarded
- Focus on YOU - Health and Wellbeing : Employee Assistance Programme and an employer-funded Private Medical Insurance plan, flexible working options and genuine work/life balance
- Focus on FINANCES - Financial Future : We understand that financial security is key. You will have income protection, and death and disability insurances to provide you with financial peace-of-mind
- Focus on PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance : Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools. Take advantage of TIBCO’s Career Mapping to enhance and develop your skills to take your career in the right direction
- Focus on COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion : We strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, mental health awareness, and culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters
- Applications and CVs must be in English.
- You must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
- TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
North Sydney, NSW