Senior Solutions Engineer
Senior Solutions Engineer - Munich, Germany or Home-office, Germany
Are you an experienced Presales professional with strong technical knowledge and background of providing in-depth technical advice and support in the sale of software solutions for Enterprise customers? Then this could be a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Senior Solutions Engineer who will be partnering with our Sales team to manage all technical aspects of the sales cycle across a set of strong and well-recognized product offerings. The focus for you is to take care of our large enterprise customers in areas like API lead integration and micro services.
At TIBCO we're looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
What You'll Do
- Define and present focused product demonstrations that illustrate how TIBCO software addresses the critical business issues that a prospect faces
- Deliver strong "proof-of-concept" engagements that demonstrate business value and technical benefits as well as strong ROI
- Play a key role in uncovering new opportunities to provide additional solutions within existing major accounts
- Work with account managers to create sales plans and forecasts
- Work with business and technical analysts to assist them in exploring solutions, overcoming ease-of-use hurdles, improving data access and/or deriving more value from TIBCO software and solutions
- Ensure customers are successfully integrating our products after the sale is made
- Act as a mentor to junior team members providing professional advice to develop and extend their skill set
Who You Are
Who you are:
- BA/ BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Long-term professional software experience including development, design and architecture
- Several years of pre-sales experience with strong history of successfully supporting sales cycles in large enterprise accounts
- Outstanding technical knowledge in software integration, API management, microservices, complex event processing, or data management/ business intelligence/ analytics
- Good knowledge of AWS/ Azure/ Google Cloud
- Adept at all aspects of field and C-level customer interactions, including presentations, demonstrations, and proof-of-concepts with both business and technical audiences
- Must be proactive, intellectually curious, motivated and not afraid to challenge the status quo or offer innovative new ideas
- Fluency in German and English
- Knowledge of/ experience working with TIBCO technologies (nice to have)
At TIBCO, you will be working for a company who takes pride in promoting an entrepreneurial culture! Learning and development, innovation and creativity, team work, balance and wellbeing are all at the forefront of our core values when you are working with us.
After two decades we still pride ourselves on speed, agility and inspiration. Our people thrive doing work they are passionate about. We always encourage you to have your say, as we need your help to support us in continuously improving our community.
YOU - Health and Wellbeing: 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme that offers free, confidential help to you and your family. You can also benefit from regular PT hosted fitness classes and a truly holistic approach to flexible working options.
FINANCES - Financial Future: We understand your financial future is key. That’s why you’ll have access to an exceptionally competitive pension scheme and a bonus/incentive plan.
PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance: Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools and keep up to date with your industry with professional subscriptions. You’ll also have the chance to participate in our ‘Elevate Live’ weekly enablement sessions, and for our Sales professionals - attend our Elevate Academy at our Global HQ in California.
COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion: Team up with our Culture Captains and help us continue to build #TIBCOSpirit. Daily we all strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, to mental health awareness, to culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
CUSTOMERS - Make a difference : Take a look at our many customer success stories: https://www.tibco.com/customers
If you are looking for a collaborative, empowering and entrepreneurial environment where you enjoy doing what you do whilst making a real difference to our customers, we would love to hear from you.
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.