Senior Solutions Engineer
Senior Solutions Engineer - Home-office, Switzerland
Who is TIBCO, Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. TIBCO works with organisations across the globe to unlock the potential of real-time data within their business to make faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application, data source and device; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real-time and at scale.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
Joining as our Senior Solutions Consultant (Presales) you will be partnering with our Switzerland field-Sales team managing all the technical aspects of the sales cycle, taking care of our large enterprise customers ($1bn+ in revenue) in areas like API lead integration and microservices. You will work with business and technical analyst assisting them in exploring and overcoming their critical issues such as - ease-of-use hurdles, improving data access etc.
You help define and present focused product demonstrations that illustrate how TIBCO software provides business value and technical benefits, as well as strong ROI. You will also play a key role in uncovering new opportunities within existing major accounts and ensure customers are successfully integrated post-sales.
You will be someone who is an enterprise software integrations expert. You are someone who loves making a difference, willing to take the risks to make big ideas come to life, and thrives when working in a highly collaborative and new-idea-driven environment. Additionally, you enjoy sharing your knowledge with others and happy to act as mentor to junior team members and enable partners.
What You'll Do
- 8+ years of presales experiences from an enterprise Cloud/ SaaS environment with a strong history of successfully supporting complex sales cycles in large enterprise accounts
- Outstanding technical knowledge: software integration/ API management/ microservices/ complex event processing/ data management
- Long-term professional software experience including development, design and architecture
- Strong knowledge of AWS/ Azure/ Google Cloud (professional certifications advantageous)
- Adept at all aspects of field and C-level customer interactions including presentations, demonstrations, and proof-of-concepts with both business and technical audiences
- Experience in at least one programming language: Java, C++, Golang
- Proactive, intellectually curious, motivated and not afraid to challenge the status quo or offer innovative new ideas
- Ability and willingness to train and share knowledge with less experienced team members
- Strong knowledge of/ or experience with TIBCO solutions
- Strong commercial acumen: the ability to map customer requirements to software solutions and create strong value-add propositions for the customer
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
Nice to have:
- Expertise and experience in Master Data Management (MDM)/ Reference Data/ Metadata, Data Virtualisation, BI/ Analytics, streaming and complex event processing (CEP) solutions and architectures
- Experience selling into Life Sciences, Pharma, Banking & Financial Services verticals
- Certifications on TIBCO products like TIBCO BusinessWorks a bonus+
At TIBCO, you will be working for a company who takes pride in promoting an entrepreneurial culture! Learning and development, innovation and creativity, team work, balance and wellbeing are all at the forefront of our core values when you are working with us.
After two decades we still pride ourselves on speed, agility and inspiration. Our people thrive doing work they are passionate about. We always encourage you to have your say, as we need your help to support us in continuously improving our community.
YOU - Health and Wellbeing: 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme that offers free, confidential help to you and your family. You can also benefit from regular PT hosted fitness classes and a truly holistic approach to flexible working options.
FINANCES - Financial Future: We understand your financial future is key. That’s why you’ll have access to a competitive pension scheme, a bonus/incentive plan, enrolment in an income protection plan, as well as a death in service plan to provide you with that financial peace-of-mind.
PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance: Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools and keep up to date with your industry with professional subscriptions. You’ll also have the chance to participate in our ‘Elevate Live’ weekly enablement sessions, and for our Sales professionals - attend our Elevate Academy at our Global HQ in California.
COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion: Team up with our Culture Captains and help us continue to build #TIBCOSpirit. Daily we all strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, to mental health awareness, to culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
CUSTOMERS - Make a difference: Take a look at our many customer success stories: https://www.tibco.com/customers
If you are looking for a collaborative, empowering and entrepreneurial environment where you enjoy doing what you do whilst making a real difference to our customers, we would love to hear from you.
Who You Are
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.