Senior Solutions Consultant, Master Data Management
Once again, we are growing our team!
We are looking for a Solution Consultant who will work with some of our largest prospects and customers in addressing enterprise data management (MDM, RDM, Metadata Management) requirements. Your work will span master data domains, industries, and architectural patterns. Working in a dynamic, growing company you will have abundant opportunity for professional and career growth, working alongside talented and committed colleagues.
What You'll Do
- Delivering product demos that are relevant to specific clients and industries
- Answering product-related and technical questions in RFI/RFPs
- Customizing and delivering in-depth presentations about product functionality, architecture, customization/implementation and application integration
- Delivering proof-of-concept implementations using customer data, data models, and functional use cases
- Providing technical account management to existing customers
Who You Are
You will have 4+ years’ experience in enterprise software pre-sales, working with IT and business teams in Global 500 organizations. While you work independently, you are also capable of collaborating with your peers across our organization, including sales, professional services, pre-sales, support, engineering, and other pre-sales solutions consultants. A willingness to travel is required. Specific qualifications, skills, and experience should include:
- Enterprise software presales
- Experience in data management, data integration, data quality, and/or data governance domains. Experience with TIBCO EBX would be ideal, but not essential
- Technical experience: Data modelling, Enterprise architecture, Proficient in Java
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, confident presenting to C-Suite and technical decision makers
- Bachelor’s degree
How you’ll be rewarded:
- Focus on YOU - Health and Wellbeing : Employee Assistance Programme and an employer-funded Private Medical Insurance plan. You can also benefit from dental insurance, health assessments, and a truly holistic approach to flexible working options.
- Focus on FINANCES - Financial Future : We understand your financial future is key. That’s why you’ll have access to an exceptionally competitive pension scheme, a bonus incentive plan, automatic enrolment in an income protection plan, as well as a death and disability insurances to provide you with that financial peace-of-mind.
- Focus on PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance : Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools. Take advantage of TIBCO’s Career Mapping to enhance and develop your skills to take your career in the direction you choose. Participate in our ‘Elevate Live’ weekly enablement sessions, and for our Sales professionals - attend our Elevate Academy.
- Focus on COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion : Team up with our Culture Captains and help us continue to build #TIBCOSpirit. Daily we all strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, to mental health awareness, to culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
- Focus on CUSTOMERS - Make a difference : Take a look at our many customer success stories: https://www.tibco.com/customers
The Fine Print:
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs must be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
North Sydney, NSW