Senior Solution Engineer
Global Innovation Center(GIC) team at TIBCO is a technical pre-sales team that works closely with Sales and Solutions engineering teams within TIBCO across the globe as well as Global System Integrators and impacts sales cycles with strong technical skills and deep understanding of business. By understanding customer needs, pain points and designing solutions, GIC team plays a crucial role to drive positive business outcomes for prospective customers by executing TIBCO vision and value.
What You'll Do
- Should have a postgraduate degree in Math/Stat or an undergraduate degree in an Engineering discipline.
- 2-5 years’ of progressive experience in building complex data analytics solutions
- 3 years of hands-on experience in Python, R and programming languages
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in building complex analytical solutions using SAS, SparkR, Scala, and other analytical tools.
- 1 year of experience in cloud technologies w.r.t developing, deploying models on Azure or any cloud vendors
Who You Are
- Good knowledge about machine learning algorithms and big data analytical solution development.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within Data Engineering.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in Database RDBMS / Mongo
- 2-5 years’ of progressive experience in building complex data analytics solutions.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in any Bot framework (open source or cloud)
- Preferred if Master’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science and related discipline
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.