Senior Sales Executive
To support our expansion and continuous growth trajectory, we are seeking a Sales Executive with proven new business sales experience looking to further their career in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
You will sell TIBCO’s rich portfolio of leading software solutions – Integration, Cloud, Data Management, Analytics, Data Science - into enterprise accounts within your territory and be responsible for managing the entire sales process from identification to deal closure with a value driven sales approach.
What You'll Do
To succeed you will:-
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets by driving new opportunities and selling software solutions into enterprise accounts by understanding each customer’s business objectives, challenges and issues.
- Position TIBCO solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Cross-collaborate with different departments/divisions within TIBCO to manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-sales, Professional Services, Sales Operations, Legal, Finance etc.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline through a combination of cold calling and market sector knowledge/intelligence to ensure over-achievement.
- Maintain operational excellence on a weekly basis by accurate forecasting and information flow to your management team. Update and maintain Salesforce.com with accurate customer and pipeline data
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, leveraging eLearning sessions, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Willing to travel as and when required
Who You Are
- Experience successfully selling complex software solutions gained within a global enterprise software or SaaS organisation offering a complex set of solutions and services in Korea with experience selling Integration, Analytics or Data management Software Technology an added advantage
- Proven ability to manage net new business as well as develop existing business opportunities
- Be inventive and creative in your approach to selling, create superior customer value propositions and invent new ways to satisfy customer demands with the ability to manage a lengthy and complex sales cycle and proven ability to identify, qualify, develop and close opportunities
- Active network of C-level contacts among Fortune 500 companies or equivalent with the ability to influence decision makers
- Have a good technical knowledge of the product groupings and marketplace in order to speak directly with Business Leaders, CIOs, CTOs and Senior Level Architects
- Structured and rigorous yet able to take risks where necessary – solutions minded
How you’ll be rewarded:
- Focus on YOU - Health and Wellbeing : Employee Assistance Programme and an employer-funded Private Medical Insurance plan, flexible working options and genuine work/life balance.
- Focus on FINANCES - Financial Future : We understand that financial security is key. You will have income protection, and death and disability insurances to provide you with financial peace-of-mind.
- Focus on PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance : Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools. Take advantage of TIBCO’s Career Mapping to enhance and develop your skills to take your career in the right direction.
- Focus on COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion : We strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, mental health awareness, and culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
- Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
- Applications and CVs must be in English.
- All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, reference checks, civil suit records and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
- TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.