Senior Sales Executive
Time for a positive, challenging, exciting career change?
Join our growing team and make your mark.
We are looking for a creative and dedicated professional to join our growing Enterprise Sales team. You will focus on selling TIBCO SaaS Solutions to multiple industries within the Large Enterprise space in Victoria, South Australia, and New Zealand.
What You'll Do
- You will understand the customer’s business customer’s business objectives, challenges and strategy, and connect their needs with the right TIBCO solutions to drive new sales and growth opportunities through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
- You will manage all aspects of the sales cycle from initial prospecting/outreach through to deal closure and booking, collaborating with cross functional teams including technical sales consultants, customer success, management, sales operations and legal to navigate engagements and close opportunities when forecasted
- Penetrate and develop new prospects and existing accounts, perform sales presentations to prospects, negotiate contracts, and close new business deals
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas and key metrics
Who You Are
- 7+ years exceeding revenue goals in enterprise software sales, business transformation/consulting or similar, with a strong understanding the power of data and analytics
- The ability to successfully manage a sales process through the entire sales cycle, from identifying an opportunity, to proper qualification, contract negotiation, through to closing
- Compelling communication and effective presentation, time management, and organization skills with the ability to align with all levels of an organization from individual contributors to the C suite
- The ability to understand how to apply technical solutions to solve business problems and create a value proposition that aligns with organizational goals and ROI
- Well-founded telephone prospecting, partnering, and marketing skills
- You have the energy of a self-starter, coupled with robust knowledge of the industry marketplace and business drivers
- Travel up to 20% of time, once safe to do so
- We are dedicated to your success, with new hire sales enablement, and on-going training and mentoring
- Cross function support and collaboration: System Architects and Engineers, Sales Support Specialists, and Marketing Representatives
- In-house Marketing organization providing lead-generating programs, collateral, and Website production
- Highly skilled sales support infrastructure aligned with revenue goals
- World-class customer and support organization
- Market-leading and recognized products
- Award-winning, innovative customers
- Focus on YOU - Health and Wellbeing : Employee Assistance Programme and an employer-funded Private Medical Insurance plan, flexible working options and work/life balance.
- Focus on FINANCES - Financial Future : We understand that financial security is key. You will have income protection, and death and disability insurances to provide you with financial peace-of-mind.
- Focus on PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance : Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools. Take advantage of TIBCO’s Career Mapping to enhance and develop your skills to take your career in the right direction.
- Focus on COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion : We strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, mental health awareness, and culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs must be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.