Senior Sales Executive
Senior Sales Executive – London, UK
Who is TIBCO, Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. TIBCO works with organisations across the globe to unlock the potential of real-time data within their business to make faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application, data source and device; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real-time and at scale.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
To support our expansion and continuous growth trajectory, we are seeking a Senior Account Executive with proven new business sales experience looking to further their career in a fast paced dynamic environment.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be selling TIBCO software solutions and services to drive digital transformation programmes in enterprise accounts within the Financial Services sector – delivering cutting edge solutions in close collaboration with our customers, aligned with Global SI and Cloud partners.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment, for a company which is on the leading edge of innovation – as part of a great team.
What You'll Do
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer.
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets by driving new opportunities and selling software solutions into enterprise accounts in financial services in the UK & Ireland
- Have an active network of C-level contacts among financial organisations and their key partners.
- Understand in depth each customer’s business objectives, challenges and issues.
- Position TIBCO solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Cross-collaborate with different departments/divisions within TIBCO to manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-sales, Professional Services, Sales Operations, Legal, Finance etc.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline through a combination of cold calling and market sector knowledge/intelligence to ensure over-achievement.
- Maintain operational excellence on a weekly basis by accurate forecasting and information flow to your management team.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, leveraging eLearning sessions, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Update and maintain Salesforce.com with accurate customer and pipeline data.
- Extensive, relevant experience of selling complex software solutions gained within a global enterprise software or SaaS organisation offering a complex set of solutions and services to the any of the following verticals: energy, financial services, healthcare, government, manufacturing, retail, telecommunications and transportation and logistics.
- Ability to manage a lengthy and complex sales cycle and proven ability to identify, qualify, develop and close opportunities.
- At TIBCO, you will be working for a company who takes pride in promoting an entrepreneurial culture! Learning and development, innovation and creativity, team work, balance and wellbeing are all at the forefront of our core values when you are working with us.
- After two decades we still pride ourselves on speed, agility and inspiration. Our people thrive doing work they are passionate about. We always encourage you to have your say, as we need your help to support us in continuously improving our community.
YOU - Health and Wellbeing
We offer an Employee Assistance Programme and an employer-funded Private Medical Insurance plan. You can also benefit from dental insurance, health assessments, regular PT hosted fitness classes and a truly holistic approach to flexible working options.
FINANCES - Financial Future
We understand your financial future is key. That’s why you’ll have access to an exceptionally competitive pension scheme, a bonus incentive plan, automatic enrolment in an income protection plan, enhanced pay for parental leave (maternity, paternity and adoption leave), as well as a death in service plan to provide you with that financial peace-of-mind.
PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance
Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools and keep up to date with your industry with professional subscriptions. You’ll also have the chance to participate in our ‘Elevate Live’ weekly enablement sessions, and for our Sales professionals - attend our Elevate Academy at our Global HQ in California.
COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion
Team up with our Culture Captains and help us continue to build #TIBCOSpirit. Daily we all strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, to mental health awareness, to culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
Focus on CUSTOMERS - Make a difference
Take a look at our many customer success stories, and hear from them as to why we are considered a trusted and valued partner: https://www.tibco.com/customers
If you are looking for a collaborative, empowering and entrepreneurial environment where you enjoy doing what you do whilst making a real difference to our customers, we would love to hear from you.
Who You Are
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.