Senior Sales Executive
To support our expansion and continuous growth trajectory, we are seeking an Enterprise Account Executive with proven new business sales experience looking to further their career in a fast paced dynamic environment.
As an Enterprise Account Executive you sell TIBCO rich portfolio of leading software solutions – Integration, Cloud, Data Management, Analytics, Data Science - into enterprise accounts within your territory and be responsible for managing the entire sales process from identification to deal closure with a value driven sales approach.
What You'll Do
Your key responsibility will be to meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets by driving new opportunities and selling software solutions into enterprise accounts through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data, based on your deep understanding each customer’s business objectives, challenges and issues. Throughout the sales cycle you will be well supported by TIBCO's Pre-sales, Professional Services, Sales Operations, Legal and Finance professionals. You will develop and maintain a strong sales pipeline and maintain operational excellence on a weekly basis by accurate forecasting and information flow to your management team. To further support to your success, TIBCO provides educational workshop, eLearning sessions and on-going product and sales training.
Who You Are
- Extensive, relevant experience selling complex Integration, Analytics or Data Management Software software solutions gained within a global enterprise software or SaaS organisation with a particular focus on Indonesian telecommunications providers.
- Proven ability to manage net new business as well as develop existing business opportunities, with an inventive and creative approach to selling, creating superior customer value propositions and inventing new ways to satisfy customer demands.
- Active network of C-level contacts among Fortune 500 companies or equivalent with the ability to influence decision makers and manage a lengthy and complex sales cycle
- Demonstrable track record of sales over achievement
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer
- Have a good technical knowledge of the product groupings and marketplace in order to speak directly with Business Leaders, CIOs, CTOs and Senior Level Architects
- Experience and preference for working in a US sales culture/environment with the associated cyclical pressures
- Structured and rigorous yet able to take risks where necessary – solutions minded
How you’ll be rewarded:
- Focus on YOU - Health and Wellbeing : Employee Assistance Programme and an employer-funded Private Medical Insurance plan. You can also benefit from dental insurance, health assessments, and a truly holistic approach to flexible working options.
- Focus on FINANCES - Financial Future : We understand your financial future is key. That’s why you’ll have access to an exceptionally competitive pension scheme, a bonus incentive plan, automatic enrolment in an income protection plan, as well as a death and disability insurances to provide you with that financial peace-of-mind.
- Focus on PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance : Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools. Take advantage of TIBCO’s Career Mapping to enhance and develop your skills to take your career in the direction you choose. Participate in our ‘Elevate Live’ weekly enablement sessions, and for our Sales professionals - attend our Elevate Academy.
- Focus on COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion : Team up with our Culture Captains and help us continue to build #TIBCOSpirit. Daily we all strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, to mental health awareness, to culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
- Focus on CUSTOMERS - Make a difference : Take a look at our many customer success stories: https://www.tibco.com/customers
The Fine Print:
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs must be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.