Senior QA Engineer
Experience - 3 to 5 yrs
What You'll Do
The candidate should learn about MFT product and its components, contribute to the ongoing major and minor releases. Should be able to work independently and coordinate with various team as needed.
- Understand the functionality being developed and create test specifications and use cases that will exercise the functionality at a component level and product level.
- To set up test lab environments on various OS platforms (Windows, Linux and zOS) and perform test execution, regression testing.
- Ability to work as Individual contributor
- To debug and trace issues and devise possible solutions
- Bug tracking and verification for releases
- Execute test specifications to meet project timescales, identification of product defects, timely recording of defects and re-testing of the product when defects have been corrected.
- Work closely with the product developers to understand the product requirements and features.
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of experience in QA
- Excellent problem solving skills and communication skills
- At least 2-3 years of work experience on zOS mainframe with JCL/ISPF/REXX knowledge
- Experience with IBM i is beneficial but not required
- Basic knowledge of at least one UNIX (Solaris, AIX and Linux) platform.
- Working knowledge of at-least one database technology like Oracle or MS SQL
- Working experience on GUI Automation (Selenium with Java)
- Degree in Computer Science area or equivalent
- Good understanding of Test Design Strategies, Software testing methodology, process and quality control.
- Identification of the test requirements, test plan preparation, test case preparation/ execution
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.