Senior P&T Project Manager
We seek a Program Manager in Engineering to lead product teams and processes for our TIBCO Production Engineering teams, initially within the BPM group.
The Program Manager role requires strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to facilitate project related meetings.
The right candidate will support a team environment that is passionate and collaborative. They will exhibit leadership in project planning and execution by asking the right questions during discussions, and listen attentively to answers. They will exhibit a positive can-do attitude that motivates the rest of the team to do their best work.
What You'll Do
3-5 years of direct (recent) experience in an engineering program management (or similar) role in the software or technology industry
● Bachelor's degree in computer science; related field or equivalent work experience
● Experience delivering cross-functional, cross-organization projects from start to finish with successful results
● Experience assembling project plans, securing commitments on deliverables, and resolving blocking issues
● Keen attention to details, including project inter-dependencies and tracking at a granular level
● Experience with agile/iterative development and program management methodologies
● Motivated self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects in parallel, with minimal supervision
● Excellent command of English language, with total fluency in speaking, reading, and written communications
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your responsibilities and deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
● Produce and maintain Product Release Schedules, and track the progress of the Releases through completion
● Report effectively on Release progress, problems encountered and their solutions by means of a status report
● Define Release deliverables and dependencies by working with various teams and team members within global Engineering teams
● Effectively communicate program expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
● Create comprehensive project dashboards and use tools to track and manage dependencies, and ensure that dependencies and work-in-progress items are resolved in a timely manner
● Lead the team and facilitate as necessary, to ensure that problems related to resources, quality and scope are solved
● Develop or enhance best practices and tools for product development and management
Who You Are
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.