Senior Product Marketing Manager
Are you a passionate marketing professional who wants to work for a market leader?
TIBCO is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager that will be responsible for helping to boost awareness, demand generation, and enablement within our Connectivity portfolio of software offerings, recognized as a market leader by both analysts and customers. This is a rapidly growing and highly competitive market, with tremendous opportunities to solve a wide variety of customer challenges.
In this role, you will own product marketing responsibilities for key segments of our Connectivity portfolio. You will work across our organization (Product Management, Marketing, Pre-Sales, Sales), establish compelling customer value messaging, and create innovative attention-grabbing market-facing content that support TIBCO’s growth-oriented goals in customer acquisition, activation, retention, and upsell. You will wake up every morning excited about the possibility of doing things differently in the pursuit of differentiation and growth. You will find creative ways to market our products, and push to drive an experiment-driven culture and teach others on how to take smart, controllable risks. What’s more, you will play an active role in marketing products that help run many businesses around the world.
These are exciting, innovative, and growth-oriented spaces for TIBCO. If you enjoy working for a passionate team in a competitive and technically-oriented market, this opportunity could be a great fit for you!
What You'll Do
You will work most closely with our GTM teams that include the Product, Marketing, Business Development, Pre-Sales, Sales and Partner Marketing teams. Your projects will be diverse and include product development of value propositions/messaging, content, and enablement material to represent the value of our products.
Some examples include:
- Market and product positioning: Assisting in developing our messaging and positioning for our related products. Take positioning beyond product capabilities into resonant use cases for our target personas, translate product features into tangible business and IT benefits, and highlight the differentiated value delivered by TIBCO
- Analyst engagement: Communicate the value proposition and product roadmap to key industry analysts, and coordinate company responses to vendor RFIs
- Content creation: Build and drive differentiated content creation for Campaigns, Web, Community, and Social Media properties
- Campaign origination: Work with marketing/demand generation teams to support campaigns that drive awareness, facilitate buyer research, and prove TIBCO’s value to prospects at all stages of the buyer’s journey
- Product launch strategy and execution: Support product launches to maximize market penetration and sales impact
- Sales enablement: Develop sales enablement materials and deliver training for global field sales, inside sales teams, and partners
Who You Are
- 10+ years experience in a B2B software company
- At least 7-10 years years experience in a Product Marketing role in an enterprise software company
- Experience working effectively in a rapidly changing environment; adaptable and resilient, working towards solutions during times of change
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation development, and message delivery skills
- Strong interpersonal and team skills: a self-starter who naturally seeks to collaborate with others on tough but rewarding challenges
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Bachelor’s Degree
- This position is remote anywhere in the US (current and post-pandemic)
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.