Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager - Paris, France
Who is TIBCO, Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. TIBCO works with organisations across the globe to unlock the potential of real-time data within their business to make faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application, data source and device; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real-time and at scale.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
Product Management is the systematic process by which TIBCO sets and manages our product development priorities. It starts by collecting market information about the shifting problems that our customers need to solve. It determines how effectively our products (and competitors' products) solve those problems. It decides what high-priority new product capabilities will better enable us to compete and it manages the process of specifying, scheduling, and developing those new product capabilities.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Meet with existing customers over the phone or in person to understand how well our current products meet their needs and identify opportunities for new products or product enhancements.
- Perform win/loss analysis by interviewing prospects after a won or lost sales opportunity.
- Perform competitive analysis.
- Collect product ideas from other roles within TIBCO and from customers, partners and prospects.
- Refine, prioritise and develop business cases for product ideas as input to road-mapping and resource allocation.
- Write requirements as input to engineering.
- Work with developers, user experience designers and testers to build the best possible product and work with product marketing to take it to market.
What You'll Do
- A minimum of 3-5 years of product management, technical sales or development experience with enterprise level software and enterprise software customers with the additional requirements below:
- Strong experience on the Metadata Management topic
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and to work independently
- Ability to communicate at varying levels of technical detail with customers, business partners, internal marketing, sales, support and engineering staffs, in one-on-one and group situations
- Ability to gather and translate customer business needs into technical product requirements
- Ability to work with cross product teams to resolve issues, reconcile multiple timelines, resolve conflicting requirements and create cohesive product roadmaps
- Ability to quickly grasp new areas of business and new technologies
- Ability to create and present product demonstrations
- Strong project management skills to coordinate multiple parties to deliver a product to market.
- Ability to clearly articulate and present product features, value, vertical solutions to customers, partners, investors, management and engineering
- Ability to manage partnerships with OEMs, Resellers both inbound and outbound
- Have excellent presentation, writing, organizational and interpersonal skills. Submission of writing samples, such as PowerPoint presentations or whitepapers is encouraged
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Computer Science (or equivalent experience). Master's or Ph.D. in engineering or MBA is a plus.
At TIBCO, you will be working for a company who takes pride in promoting an entrepreneurial culture! Learning and development, innovation and creativity, team work, balance and wellbeing are all at the forefront of our core values when you are working with us.
After two decades we still pride ourselves on speed, agility and inspiration. Our people thrive doing work they are passionate about. We always encourage you to have your say, as we need your help to support us in continuously improving our community.
YOU - Health and Wellbeing
24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme that offers free, confidential help to you and your family, and an employer-funded Private Medical and Dental Insurance plan. You can also benefit from regular PT hosted fitness classes and a truly holistic approach to flexible working options.
FINANCES - Financial Future
We understand financial security for you and your family is key. That’s why you’ll have access to a bonus/incentive plan, as well as a death in service plan to provide you with that financial peace-of-mind.
PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance
Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools and keep up to date with your industry with professional subscriptions. You’ll also have the chance to participate in our ‘Elevate Live’ weekly enablement sessions, and for our Sales professionals - attend our Elevate Academy at our Global HQ in California.
COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion
Team up with our Culture Captains and help us continue to build #TIBCOSpirit. Daily we all strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, to mental health awareness, to culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
CUSTOMERS - Make a difference
Take a look at our many customer success stories: https://www.tibco.com/customers
If you are looking for a collaborative, empowering and entrepreneurial environment where you enjoy doing what you do whilst making a real difference to our customers, we would love to hear from you.
Who You Are
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.