Senior Legal Specialist
· Work in a team of approximately 12 attorneys who provide off-shore legal support to TIBCOs globally dispersed Legal Department and the general TIBCO business.
· Participate actively in review, redline and negotiating full range of IT, software, commercial marketing, real estate, service contracts.
· Should have good understanding of software licensing concepts.
· Should have a fair knowledge of GDPR /Privacy laws.
· Assist regional Sales Management, Regional Legal Counsels and Corporate Finance to structure transactions and expedite the contracting process.
· Support creation of internal process documents, handled by off shore legal team, namely Global Legal Services (GLS), manage all legal operations, procedures and report into the GLS Manager, Pune.
What You'll Do
· Minimum 2-6 years combined experience of Corporate Legal department work Understanding of US software revenue recognition principles.
· Independently handle / assist in Contract drafting, Contract review and Negotiation.
· Self-motivated individual with good analytical skills, initiative and the ability to make a sound judgment and Customer oriented.
· Solution oriented approach with demonstrated ability to be hands-on, and the challenge of complex problem solving, autonomous, operate successfully with remote supervision and maintain the integrity of the Legal function and who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team atmosphere.
· Guard organization against legal risks.
· Understanding of how a Legal Department interacts with stakeholders and other departments in a blue-chip multinational.
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, thorough exemplary attention to detail.
· Practical people management skills with an ability to guide and mentor as required.
· Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure in a varied and changing workload.
· Technology and Software knowledge with ability to work with different automation tools like Contract Lifecycle Management, Due Diligence, Bot etc.
· Familiarity and/or aptitude with software, IT systems with ability to use Microsoft Office, Excel.
· Ability to provide time overlap as per business needs with strong time management skills.
Who You Are
LLB or BSL LLB
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.