Senior Legal Specialist
• Work in a team of approximately 14 attorneys who provide off-shore legal support to TIBCOs globally dispersed Legal Department and the general TIBCO business.
• Participate actively in review, redline and negotiating full range of IT, software and commercial contracts –outbound and reviewing and responding to RFPs.
• Assist regional Sales Management, regional legal counsels and Account Executives and Corporate Finance/Revenue Recognition to structure transactions and expedite the sales/contracting process.
• Support creation of internal process documents, SOPs for work handled by GLS and report into the Team Leader of the respective territory
What You'll Do
• Minimum 5-6 years combined experience of corporate legal department work – ideally no less than 3 years of in-house work.
• Understanding of US software revenue recognition principles
• Independently handle / assist in contract drafting, contract review and negotiation
• Solution oriented with demonstrated ability to be hands-on, autonomous, operate successfully with remote supervision and maintain the integrity of the Legal function
• Understanding of how a Legal Department interacts with Sales teams and other departments in a blue-chip multinational
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, thorough, exemplary attention to detail, initiative, solution-oriented approach;
• Practical people management skills with an ability to guide and mentor the team as required
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure and manage a team in a varied and changing workload
• Ability to work with different automation tools like Contract Lifecycle Management, Due Diligence tools, different bots etc.
•Ability to use Microsoft Office without the need for other administrative support. Familiarity and/or aptitude with software, IT systems and contract management tools.
• Ability to provide time overlap as per business needs.
Who You Are
- BA/ BSL LLB
- Experience of 1-5 years
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.