Senior Interaction Designer
Do you have a passion for building products based on cloud-native technologies? Do you love building SaaS and PaaS products to solve some of the toughest problems faced by the world’s largest names in banking, telecom, airlines, retail & healthcare? If you answered yes, we’d love to talk to you!
What You'll Do
- Work on all aspects of design conception and implementation with supervision
- Areas of work may include: communications, interaction, research/strategic, or environmental design for print media or digital delivery
- Own work product, solving interaction design problems, high quality communication artifacts and internal expectation management.
- Create and execute design concepts as well as maintaining visual appearance & usability
- Manage internal and/or external client expectations and overall project delivery from design through development
- Plan & conduct usability studies, draft surveys, conduct user interviews
- Collaborate with designers, developers, architects, & product owners to establish the vision, requirements, & designs for Tibco’s products
- Strong written and oral communication
- Must be comfortable presenting to the team Must be a team player Able to identify obstacles Diligence and excellent attention to detail
Who You Are
- Produce quality wireframes, user flows, site maps, and other design artifacts, without supervision
- Proficiency using design software like Adobe Illustrator, Sketch and Invision
- Portfolio that demonstrates excellent process and visual communication showcased across multiple professional or school projects
- Skills in creating annotation and design specifications
- Ability to think about process and suggest/implement/communicate/document best practices
- Must be familiar with basic security concepts or standards as appropriate for this position
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.