Senior Inside Sales Rep
This is an incredible opportunity to join a company whose technology unlocks the potential of real-time data so our customers can make faster, smarter, business-changing decisions.
As Inside Sales Rep, you will identify, cultivate and close new logo opportunities as well as target and expand TIBCO footprint within existing accounts. You will be curious, competitive, organized, purposeful, persistent, and hungry to succeed.
Take a look at our many customer success stories: https://www.tibco.com/customers
**We are open to hiring someone to be based in Sydney/Melbourne.
What You'll Do
- Embrace our Team’s mission to generate net-new and expansion business in small and mid-sized accounts, and seek to understand customer concerns and align on the value our solutions deliver
- Manage a pipeline of existing customers and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships and opportunities with potential buyers and manage all aspects of the sales cycle:
- Identify key installed accounts and prospects
- Identify key decision makes and establish strong relationships
- Perform sales presentations to prospects, negotiate contracts, and close new business deals.
- Work closely with the pre-sales technical support team and perform assessments to determine customer requirements.
- Leverage Value Based Selling (VBS) concepts and assets
- Learn the TIBCO value proposition and messaging and effectively communicate with prospects, customers, and colleagues.
- Manage and track account, activity, opportunity details, and forecast in TIBCO’s CRM System (Salesforce).
- Outline and execute a plan to develop your assigned territory with the express purpose of exceeding assigned quota.
Who You Are
- Have 5 years of business development / inside sales experience, selling into small and mid-market accounts with a strong track record of meeting and exceeding targets, preferably for a SaaS vendor/partner
- Good technical presentation skills, and the ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals
- Be a success-driven, self-motivated, problem solver who is detail oriented and can work within a metrics driven environment
- Demonstrate proficiency in account planning and understanding of territory management, and accurately forecast on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Be a critical thinker with exceptional consultative selling, negotiation and closing skills
- Proficiency in the tools of the trade (Business productivity tools, G-suite, Salesforce) would give you a huge advantage in your application
How you will be rewarded:
- Focus on YOU - Health and Wellbeing : Employee Assistance Programme and an employer-funded Private Medical Insurance plan, flexible working options and genuine work/life balance.
- Focus on FINANCES - Financial Future : We understand that financial security is key. You will have income protection, and death and disability insurances to provide you with financial peace-of-mind.
- Focus on PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance : Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools. Take advantage of TIBCO’s Career Mapping to enhance and develop your skills to take your career in the right direction.
- Focus on COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion : We strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, mental health awareness, and culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs must be in English.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, reference checks, civil suit records and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
North Sydney, NSW